By Mobile (Cell) Phone Expert | November 28, 2011
Nowadays people use instant messenger programs because calling or sending SMS messages very often can be a bit expensive. So a lot of mobile phones give the possibility do download instant messenger programs, like Yahoo Messenger that can be installed very fast and easy.
Downloading Through a Mobile Device
1. Power on your mobile phone.
2. Access the internet through your phone’s browser. If your phone is not a smartphone it is possible that it will first open your service provider’s website.
3. Search for the “Downloads” menu where you will find the “Yahoo Instant Messenger”.
4. Click the “Yahoo Instant Messenger” icon and then select “Install”. The program will download to your mobile device and it will automatically install.
Downloading Through a Smartphone
1. Power on your smartphone.
2. Access the internet through your phone’s browser. Wait until the browser is loaded before going any further in order to prevent complications.
3. Go to the “get.go.yahoo.com” internet address.
4. When the Yahoo Mobile web page is fully loaded, find the “Get Yahoo Go Now”, click on it and follow the instructions.
5. Click “install” and the program will download and install itself automatically. You will be notified when the procedure is over.
Download From Computer Browser
1. Open the browser and go to “mobile.yahoo.com”
2. On the website type in your phone number and other required information. After it you will receive a text message from Yahoo.
3. In the text message you will receive a link and the further instructions. Follow them and the program will download and install itself automatically on your mobile device.
Photo from paulus1ittechician.blogspot.com